CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 6, 2012

And so it begins!

Alright, welcome to members of EDTC 625! Back in the day when I was 15 (and extremely angst ridden), I had a blog which I used to rage against anything from how unfair it was to have homework on a Friday night to how mean my parents were for not letting me go out with my friends(man, life is HARD when you you're 15...).

I'm looking forward to using blogging in a more positive manner for this class. I can't wait to see what everyone has to share.

Happy Monday!

Jenn

4 comments:

  1. Nice layout! I've never ventured beyond the ones Blogger gives you. I don't know why, but when I add you to my blog roll, it takes you to a page with random code. I don't know if that's a problem on my end or yours. Anyone else having this issue?

    Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I love your blog. It is sooooo inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, your blog is fantastic! I love the colors and design. It's perfect for first grade! I'm sure this experience will be much more positive than when you were 15! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed with your blog! Great layout, and obviously you are experienced with blogging! I am excited to see how you take that experience and your positivity!

    ReplyDelete